“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
A strategic plan is the first step towards moving a business away from being dependant on the owner(s) and towards a fully systemised and profitable operation.
Our aim is to help you create a picture of what your business will be like when it is fully “complete”.
We spend some time with you (typically one day) and listen. We facilitate a discussion of:
• The personal objectives of the business owner(s);
• The strategic plan of the business;
• A five-year summary of financials;
• Value pricing opportunities;
• Unique selling points of the business; and
• Exit routes and business value.
The benefits of this discussion are:
• Consensus on key issues and strategies to address them,
• Commitment to, and capacity for, implementing the strategies,
• Clearer communication of priorities,
• Improved cooperation among those pursuing strategic objectives, and
• More effective management control of strategic initiatives.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your business Strategy.